Green Lantern: First Flight

Green Lantern: First Flight

A most exciting and enjoyable take on the Green Lantern mythos. The story here is top notch and so is the animation. Journey towards the planet Oa and beyond with Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps! Victor Garbers master voice work for the villain Sinestro is out of this world!

9 Likes

my stream is playing with subtitles. i go to subtitles settings and it just places a second set on top of the first. still going to watch it!

This movie is what the live action should have been!

12 Likes

If you’re a Green Lantern fan, follow my Green Lantern fan page on Twitter, @LetsTalkGL!

1 Like

This was a ground breaking animation film, hope they adapt some of this for green latern corp movie.

3 Likes

We need a new Green Lantern animated movie, DC needs to stop making Batman movies for awhile and for once think about Green Lantern since the comics were a huge hit ans still until this day is one of the best comics. They could be movies exclusive to this service since a lot of people paid for a year.

11 Likes

We need Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night animated films!

14 Likes

Love this movie!!! Training Day in space!

6 Likes

I was excited to watch this for the first time… And man I’m glad I did. I enjoyed every second!

5 Likes

Dc animated films are amazing

7 Likes

Wow that’s golden

1 Like

I can only hope Geoff Johns’ Green Lanterns movie will be this good!

5 Likes

Definitely one of my favorite DC movies. I love all the Hal and Sinestro stuff. A great time from start to finish.

1 Like

There was a part of this movie where it showed Hal walking in first person and the whole image shook with each step. Maybe I’m easily impressed but wow this animation was amazing! If only the plot for Ryan Reynolds movie was this good. He’s still a bad actor for the role, but at least he wouldn’t have been handed such an awful plot haha. This movie was so good. I need a Blackest Night movie PLEASE DC

2 Likes

Great movie and animation! Though The first time the ring transformed him into green lantern, it reminded me of Sailor Moon lol.

5 Likes

Best Green Lantern movie to date still. If dc could make live action movies half as good as this animated movie dc would be rolling in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5 Likes

Man did I enjoy this.

Great movie. Best Green Lantern film out.

4 Likes

I saw this a month before the live action movie came out and it got me extra hyped and reminded me why Green Lanterns are some of my favorite heroes and how much I love the Lantern Corps. Then the live action movie came out and I was like …umm lol

I don’t see the live action film being as terrible as made it out to be though. This is however definetly one of the best dc animated films and of course the best green lantern film

6 Likes