Green Lantern: First Flight

I honestly never knew this existed til now. I’ll watch it later when I’m off work.

1 Like

Another fantastic movie, I had seen this one before, but I forgot how great it is, it feels like Star Wars as they travel the planets and see all the different environments and aliens. Sinestro was fantastic, and a pretty compelling villain to watch, along with a great supporting cast, along with the great performance for Hal. Well-structured and with some good action. Really awesome when he gets the power from the battery of OA, and comes out fully green, overall really good movie. 8.4/10

4 Likes

Really needs the playback improved on these. This is a video streaming service, but half the animated shows look like bad torrents.

They need to make a blackest night and talk about black hand and now he became black hand

8 Likes

loved the movie love Calowog! (sorry for spelling) the twist and turns were so un expected. another great origin story! I would love for an origin story of John Stewart becoming a green lantern!

2 Likes

I aways loved this movie haven’t seen it in years but I had fun watching it again

3 Likes

Great story, not in love with all the casting choices but Meloni is perfect as Hal.

2 Likes

Knocks the Green Lantern (2011) movie out of the window!!!

2 Likes

I really enjoy this movie, I’m just sorry that they never made a sequel, it was planned but sadly drop due to poor sales. I really like both the acting and the animation. :grinning:

I’m not that familiar with Green Lantern stuff but I enjoyed this. Hal adapted a little too quick to being an alien cop imo, but I guess that’s why the ring chose him

2 Likes

The second half of this movie would’ve made a great sequel—or first film if you want to go that far (I would too!) I hope Ryan Reynolds has or will see this film so he’d know what kind of potential GL had.

How do I download movies on iOS?

Great movie!

1 Like

@masterpete3, movies aren’t available for download. The service only allows for the download of shows and comics.

1 Like

What a great DC comics thank you for making the world a better place. God bless the world and God bless the justice league

2 Likes

Emerald! Next!

2 Likes

Emerald! Next!

3 Likes

There’s not enough Green Lantern content. Would love to see Emerald Knights here, as well as a new animated Green Lantern film. Or better yet, GLTAS season 2!

12 Likes

Nice that they put this back on the service. Now I hope they put Green Lantern: Emerald Knights back on here since I still haven’t seen that one.

10 Likes

Well, it was a fun ride, but I think that if I wasn’t already a massive GL nerd I wouldn’t have enjoyed it. Sadly, the Green Lantern franchise can’t seem to escape the shadow of the live-action movie. Maybe if the next movie borrows the talents of the staff that did Assault on Arkham (and, of course, the voice acting talents of one Nathan Fillion) we can start putting up some real great stuff!

7 Likes