Group for fans of Red Lantern Supergirl

Personally, I think the storyline of Red Lantern Supergirl is criminally underrated/overlooked. So, this thread is for people who really enjoy that part of the character’s journey!

Feel free to share your thoughts concerning this Supergirl era. I highly encourage for people to share fan art for Red Lantern Supergirl, as well as any other related fan made work regarding this topic!

2 Likes

I am a fan of it.

I’m thinking this thread is supposed to be may be over in the comic book area… but I’ll be posting something here in the next week or two that probably some will think shouldn’t go here, so you never know

2 Likes

Red Lantern Supergirl was a great run of stories. I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Red Lantern Supergirl was great. I am not usually a fan of angry interpretations of Supergirl, but in this case it worked.

1 Like

I dug it. Good stuff.

1 Like

for a criminally overlooked story, not showing people where to find it ought to be at least a misdemeanor :wink:

missed it myself; Rao be praised the entire arc is here on DC Universe, albeit all over the place

“Red Daughter of Krypton is a Supergirl/Green Lantern crossover story arc published in 2014, with Tony Bedard, Charles Soule and Robert Venditti as writers. After the events of Red Lanterns #27 and Supergirl #27 – which serve as prologue – the proper story begins in Supergirl #28, Supergirl #29 and Green Lantern #29 and continues through the Red Lanterns and Supergirl titles, concluding in Supergirl #33.”

1 Like

yea i like it, when is cw doing that?!