🌎 Happy DC Earth Day 🌎

It’s Earth Day! :deciduous_tree:

ivy

While every day is a good day to reflect on how we treat this big marble we live on, today is a day for action and restoration. While her methods may not always land her a hero title, few fictional characters are as well known for their work in conservation as DC’s own Dr. Pamela Isley, also known as: :herb:Poison Ivy :herb:

Let’s celebrate the green thumb, intense intelligence, and singular focus of hers! What are your favorite Poison Ivy storylines, panels, or single comics? Give us anything and everything Poison Ivy!

After that, check out our News section for a few ways that this bombshell recommends you celebrate Earth Day!

16 Likes

7 Likes
6 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman Marvelous! Gotta love the carnivorous plants.

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thanx for this. Truly. :green_heart: :earth_americas:

2 Likes

I enjoy Ivy’s idea of pragmatism (even when its a little warped)…and her maternal side. Trinity (Rebirth).

8 Likes

This was a fun scene. Happy :earth_africa: Day

3 Likes

Ivy is a character I think about a lot, actually. We’re ruining the planet and have been for a long time. I definitely would be a meatbag she’d choose to eliminate, but I think her extreme methods make her an excellent villain. Keep fighting the good fight, Ivy.

7 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Great scene from Batman & Harley Quinn about environmental protection, culpability, friendship, & ethics. Love it. :green_heart:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Poison Ivy is an excellent villain because she’s relatable, and not totally wrong. Her values are good, her methods can be β€œproblematic” and β€œextreme.”

She’s not always an eco terrorist, she can care about humans too.

5 Likes

I follow Stjepan Ε ejiΔ‡ on Insta and it looks like he’s cookin’ something up for Ivy. Fingers crossed it happens! :crossed_fingers:t3: Ivy is def underused and under appreciated, and I really enjoyed Harleen.

3 Likes

I hope so, and same. That makes me happy.

1 Like

@Razzzcat She could easily end up on the heroic side one day. She’s inching closer more and more everyday. She already has the right motivation.

1 Like