Happy Second Birthday DC Universe!

Big facts

4 Likes

This clap back is EPIC!! :rofl::joy::clap:

8 Likes

That’s what I’m saying :fist:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

One day there will be a documentary about all the wild changes DCU’s been through. :joy::tada::gift::balloon:

3 Likes

fc6501af6772479988ae9f7ef4354bb2

4 Likes

Happy Birthday DCU!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Second B-day…but you’ll be dead next year and reborn. Then I will have to pay for just comics.

As a DC fan I am okay with that, but if you don’t put every Superman title from post-crisis to now then I will be canceling.

Happy Birthday! Rest in peace.

2 Likes

What Superman issues are missing since post crisis?

1 Like

All of Rucka’s run. It’s like skip right over him. You can’t even buy them on DC Comics.

1 Like

Happy Birthday DC Universe!!

1 Like

To bad your loosing All your original content to hbo max I don’t like comics enough to keep going with you

1 Like

I was calling this was going to end I only joined for young justice I buy comics so I would need the app but for old comics

happy 2 years DC Universe and I can’t wait for many more years together

2 Likes

:heart::heart::cry:

1 Like

I really love DC Universe I really glad it’s here

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t only join for comics the shows gave us that bonus. Now everything going to hbomax. I loved DC Universe since the beginning now I’m conflicted of keeping it or letting it go. It sucks because of the early ship jumpers didn’t give DC Universe a chance when it was getting better.

2 Likes

We knew this was coming. They talked about it for months. Just hope the old tv shows I watch on here will be carried over to HBOMAX

2 Likes

I’ve had this app since day 1. So thankful that they’re going to keep it for the comics. I’m totally fine with all the shows, cartoons, moves, etc. being sent to HBOmax… I was so worried I couldn’t keep reading my comics. Hahah

2 Likes

2 years that’s SUPER. :smile:

2 Likes