♦️HARLEY QUINN S1 E2 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, DEC 6th @6PM PST/9PM EST ♦️

Join us at 6:00pm PST/9:00am EST TONIGHT for a live community Watch-Along of Episode 02 of Harley Quinn!

Harley’s setting out to be her own Queenpin of Gotham City and make Joker realize what he’s lost when Harley dumped him…and destroyed his “secret” lair.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 2

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, December 6th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

18 Likes

I think I’ll try to join the watch along! This show got alot of language problem!:grin:

3 Likes

Yeeeeeessssssss. :metal:

4 Likes

I will try to make it to this one.

3 Likes

Is there some kind of link to this watch-along?

1 Like

Hi @endamcnabola.65027! The way our Watch-Along works best is with 2 devices - 1 to watch the show and 1 to comment along here in this thread. You queue up the show on your viewing device and when I countdown ad say “Go” here in the chat, we all press the play button together. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh well I can’t use my phone in my country so never mind.

1 Like

Well, darn, @endamcnabola.65027. What country are you in?

1 Like

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell when will Penguin appear in the episode? :penguin::slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78 - I can’t give you a specific time since I haven’t seen the episode, but since Harley does crash his nephew’s Bar Mitzvah, I’m sure he’s bound to show up!

1 Like

I’m in. it’s Harley Season baby.

1 Like

Excited for tonight!

1 Like

OMG I love this show! What a freaking riot!

1 Like

Hello everyone

1 Like

Hi everyone! Be sure to come back just before 6:00pm/9:00pm EST to join our live Watch-Along!

1 Like

The show is a riot and i love how it’s going so far.

1 Like

You should definitely come back tonight and join the WAL, they’re insanely fun :harley_hv_3:

1 Like

I would but i will be at work while you have all the fun.

1 Like