Harley Quinn S2, E13 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

HELL YEAH! That is what I call a Finale! :kiteman2_hqtas:

We’ve got to say that this was probably the most satisfying way for this season to end. We got another meeting of the Cobb Squad, Gordon trying to become a “real” hero on the advice of Two-Face, and Two-Face giving Harley advice on how to be a good friend. :two_facehappyhqtas:

But let’s talk about what we really have on our minds! Harley sacrificed her happiness to give Ivy the wedding she deserved out of love! And boy, was it a wedding! :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

If you haven’t watched episode 13 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

96 Likes

That ending
■■■■■■■. Beautiful.

56 Likes

FINALLY!!! :heart::black_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::black_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::black_heart::heart::green_heart:

I am fan-boying so hard right now!!! :sob::sob::sob:

Now when the hell is Season 3?

76 Likes

The ending was phenomenal! :heart_eyes: :heart::green_heart:

53 Likes

SO ■■■■■■■ GOOD I AM CRYING PLEASE SEASON 3 I’m begging you guys :sob:

58 Likes

Hope no one minds if I help myself to that Kiteman sticker. Hell Yeah! Kiteman2_HQTAS

40 Likes

Omg
The signature get away car​:heart::green_heart:
The ending beautiful :green_heart::heart:
We need a season 3…

My boy Frank​:joy::joy:
“It’s pollen season in this b, it’s pollen season.”

72 Likes

So amazing! Extremely happy for Harley n Ivy to finally be together, and actually also for Kiteman to realize his worth. Darkseide and Kiteman teaming up(?) to take on the new couple for season 3?? Yes please!

33 Likes

Thought that was a pretty good resolution for all involved as far as the love triangle went. I appreciate they gave it a conclusive ending in case it doesn’t get picked up for season 3, but this show needs to get picked up for more seasons.

Only nitpick is I wish that they could have found some space for more crew interaction this episode.

30 Likes

Oooooooo imagine Kiteman, Darkseid, and Dr. Psycho vs. Harley and Ivy?!??

19 Likes

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who was the superhero between Space Cabbie and Vibe, until I finally figured out it was Tommy Tomorrow!

47 Likes

Wow. Didn’t realize how bad this series needs to continue until just now. I mean for real. Give us like… I dunno 3 more seasons at least? This ending was absolutely amazing.

58 Likes

Can’t say I’m surprised that they went with a Thelma and Louise ending.

24 Likes

So happy Ivy admitted she loves Harley back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:green_heart: :heart: :black_heart:

48 Likes

I will say the only part that upset me (which I had mentioned in another thread) is that I wish Ivy was the one to make the decision to throw off the wedding.

23 Likes

Catwoman’s date “Tim Burton” or really just some guy named Gary!

36 Likes

Wild episode :exploding_head:. I gotta say Kite-mans vows kind of sucked, and seeing Ivys reaction to it was hilarious. She was definitely just going along with it to spare K-mans feelings while neglecting her own.

Gordon as the priest :joy:

The car scene with Harley and Ivy :heart:

32 Likes

It was okay as far as season enders go… I really love the show and hope it gets picked up for a couple of more seasons… There are plenty more stories to tell for sure… They have done a superb job fleshing out characters while using source material well… The voice talents are really grand and they didnt have to use the usual actors to pull it off!!! Good job DC and WB!!!:+1::+1::+1::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

20 Likes

At least they gave Kite-Man some dignity at the end.

Sucks to be him, but at least he was the one to kick her to the curb.

Still hate what they did to him. Soured me on the rest of the series a bit to be honest.

43 Likes

What an ending!! :green_heart::heart: I hope that there will be a Season 3, but if not, it has been a great run. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the series when it started, but it has exceeded my expectations.

Also, Frank’s “it’s pollen season” line towards the end was hilarious amidst all the chaos. :smile:

19 Likes