Harley Quinn S2, E8 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Thank you so much for the kind words @PatsMom1980. Very much appreciated! I love penning my takes on each episode of HQ, so I’ll def be here every week. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

@Razzzcat. Loving your take on the eps and OMG- mad super points for the April Ludgate GIF. :laughing: :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanx, @DC89! Same to you! I scan for certain people in here and you’re absolutely in my rotation every week!! I’m a fan!! :star_struck:
And I’m very glad you liked April!! No lie: If you were in the room w/ me—thats pretty much EXACTLY how I responded! :joy: Pursing my fingers & mumbling indiscernibly. Aww, April. :heart:

3 Likes

OMG :heart: You’re way too kind! Loving your posts and am always clickin’ the thumbs up for everything you post. Pretty sure that my spirit animal seems to fluctuate between April L. and Cookie Monster depending on my mood (and if there are freshly baked choco-chip cookies within arms reach) :laughing:. Keep rockin’ it Razzzcat- you RULE. :+1: :muscle: :wink:

4 Likes

It was a very good animation. They put all the feelings toghether and what Harly and Ivy would just perfect for their characters. The ending literally made me cry and I rarely cry with TV shows or movies. Very good episode.

4 Likes

Thank you for saying that, @DC89. I am humbled :pray:t3: …and DITTO! :purple_heart: You rule too! I’m w/ @PatsMom1980, too, btw. I’d totally read a weekly review!

Also…April AND Cookie?! Same!! Stop it! :grinning:
Well, obviously this calls for a song. :clinking_glasses: cheers!

3 Likes

Agreed. I loved the fact that Harley just beat the hell out of Mr. Miracle while he was tied up. That was cold. Lol.

3 Likes

Hell yeah- Michael Ironside IS Darkseid!! His version is iconic- so glad they brought him back.

6 Likes

Also just noticed “Over the Edge” as well!

Can anyone tell me what the song is that starts the episode??? I’m dying to know !

Y’all aren’t sleeping on @nerdgirl524 though, right? I look forward to her posts every week.

3 Likes

this episode was so good. funny and cool. keep them comin’!

3 Likes

Lmao, his name’s Mister Miracle, he’s from New Genesis but was raised by Darkseid in Apokolips. His whole thing is he’s the world’s greatest escape artist.

3 Likes

Aww thanks :blush:

2 Likes

My guess is it’s the opening scene, and they’ll have to piece together what happened during the bachelorette party to remember if anything happened or not.

4 Likes

Definitely Harley and Ivy are going to be the It couple of Villany

4 Likes

From now on Darkseid will officially be known as D-Train! D-TRAIN IS!

5 Likes

I already kn–

sigh

Never mind.

6 Likes

#RenewHarleyQuinn
@TheDCUniverse
@hbomax

6 Likes

I believe most, if not all, of the opening music is original. The composer is Jefferson Friedman.

3 Likes