♦Harley’s Crew: Art & Music Therapy♦

Yup I love that one too, just such a chill vibe! I want this on my wall! And I want to feel like this ALWAYS.

5 Likes

Agreed @Mae. If they were listening to music right now in the pic for some reason I just see them all vibing to this super cool TLC track. It’s mellow steady beat and killer melody just slots in so well with the chillness of the moment. In fact, this is probably the track Harley’s got queued up on her player in the picture:

4 Likes

I officially approve of this musical selection :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

“You’re gonna see the reason why
When they’re spittin’ in your eye
They’ll be spittin’ in your eye”

Someone in the comments even mentions that the singing reminds them of Harley.

5 Likes

Ohhhh fun fact: I have this on a tote bag! The artist is Punziella and I :heart: their Gotham City Sirens art!

10 Likes

Fantastic bag @TheGirlWonder12! :+1:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Another Harley song just came on, perfect for the Joker:

4 Likes

Artist: Eric “ebas” Basaldua

E :harleyquinn_hqas: N :poisonivy_hqas: J :harleyquinn_hqas: O :poisonivy_hqas:Y!!!

8 Likes

wow, amazing stuff :heart_eyes:, especially that last one! :hushed: thanks for sharing!! :blush:

edit: i believe the order has been changed, my original preference was for the classic Harley, but Harlivy is good too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yea, I found copies of the last Ivy and last Harley without watermarks on them so I swapped them and added HarIivy.

7 Likes

D’awww… :heart_eyes: The cute hair twirling from Harley! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

sweet, thanks again!! :grin::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Just cuz:

5 Likes

Why thank you kindly. :sunglasses: I very much DO. :purple_heart:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Artwork by: Valentin Romero :star_struck:

Because Ivy is definitely a part of Harley—Always!
:heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Really digging these images that I found at Artstation.

@Mae: I also found some cool Kate stuff there-

Here’s a link to more-

https://www.artstation.com/search?q=Batwoman&sort_by=relevance

9 Likes

These are so awesome!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pics! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes