Harley’s Crew | Book Club Wks 11 & 12: Harley Quinn: Black+White+Red 1-3

I’m good

4 Likes

Well I’m loving this series. No. 1 was may favorite of the three we read and Sejic is my favorite artist. I just wish they were longer because they read so fast. Maybe they could release them two at a time.

8 Likes

Today’s the last day of the book club for this book What’s the next book we’re going to read

2 Likes

We’ll have a new post on Monday!

4 Likes

Cool do you no what it is yet

4 Likes

7 Likes

image image

7 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Me to

3 Likes

Agree :100: they’re WAY quick reads, but…in that way where you’re sad because there’s no more!

5 Likes

Coke Mouse is real! I knew it! They said he was a figment of my imagination, but I said “Julia, that mouse is just like Santa Claus: 100% real!”

Julia owes me a Pepsi.

6 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Yes, I think. I would just like there to be more. I wanna settle in and enjoy it as opposed to being all, “What! That’s it? Maybe that’s the intention, to leave us wanting more. Well, they succeeded.

6 Likes

Right? Sometimes things are worth the wait, though, so I don’t mind. Especially w/ new books. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: We can get more issues a bit faster in the coming months.

6 Likes

pssst @TheTerribleToyman! :wave: you can drop your thoughts on 1-3 here if you’re up for it. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Issue 1 was a strong start. Harley going through all the different meanings “Red” has on her life, only to arrive on the most important and our favorite was very nice :blush:

Issue 2’s “Fashion Victim” was fun. It was great to see the whole story kick off by Harley being bothered by internet trolls and her inability to be unbothered by what they said.

And issue 3. “Get Your Story Straight” was awesome. It reminded me of the BTAS episode where the 3 kids share their stories of what Batman is like, all telling wildly different interpretations.

5 Likes