Harley’s Crew | Book Club Wks 21 & 22: Suicide Squad 26-30

Welcome back, once again, to the Suicide Squad! Time to find out what Harley’s really up to, and who is or isn’t going to make it out alive! :eyes:

Suicide Squad 26-30

We’ll take the first week (1/4–1/10) to read, and then discuss during week two, (1/11–1/17). It’s the end of the line on this run, so loved it, hated it, didn’t get around to reading it—don’t be shy. Park your thoughts on the issues/series/team below!

:diamonds: You can join or learn more about Harley’s Crew HERE.

4 Likes

Ps! There’s a tie in for anyone interested…

Suicide Squad: Amanda Waller 1

4 Likes

Man, I am WAY behind on this series! :sweat_smile: I’m on issue 20 right now. Hopefully I’ll fix that soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too! I suspect you, me & @TheCosmicMoth might be the only ones keeping up tho. :sweat_smile:. Which is why I hope people chime in w/ why they didn’t. :eyes: Was it timing? Didn’t interest you? Do tell…

3 Likes

@Razzzcat, it’s a charming, but flawed volume… Did you see my rant on the first few issues? I think there are some issues with the story telling of this Squad that made it a hard sell. I read because I’m a true believer and have no life.

2 Likes

That’s right! We’ve been chipping away at this so long, I forgot! :purple_heart: Also…

LOL No. Because you have a both analytical and creative mind that needs fuel! Good or bad—they both inspire! If it’s spite-reading, so be it! :joy:

3 Likes

@Razzzcat, LOL, I softened on the series as I kept reading… Still, I looked forward to getting to the Rebirth Squad to see how it changed after this New 52 era.

Also, thank you…

3 Likes