Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! BATMAN & HARLEY QUINN! 💥 (Bring Your Own 🎥) 💥 MONDAY 9/28 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

The two novels I have written are littered with those sort of sentences. which is fine but i squee like a fangeek when excitedly sharing my unbridled prurient interest in Harley with my fellow crew members here and I leave a trail of feckless meandering in my wake.
My train of thought goes to pieces so fast people get hit by the shrapnel

2 Likes

Yaaaay!! :smiley: I hope they approve your request! :grin:crosses fox paws :fox_face:

They better… or else…
…I’ll butter their biscuit until they agree AND give you a raise! Muahaha! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

your courage and openness is inspiring :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

:flushed: that is an intense fox

4 Likes

good luck keeping that up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

also, thank you, i’m keeping it forever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeeeee!! :heart_eyes: I can’t wait! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Woohoo! :partying_face: :green_heart: I approve of this violence!

5 Likes

In my mid 50’s, I have openly embraced and am comfortable expressing my true authentic persona and it’s other people’s lookout if they have a problem.
#renewharleyquinn

4 Likes

:laughing: alright, you’re a new hero of mine, hands down

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind and inspiring words. it is not shared by the automated overlords who guard against such unrestrained illustrations of mutual pleasure as the image was blocked and i was given a stern warning from the MCP just now.
Harley/Ivy forever nevertheless.

5 Likes

:raised_hands: Harlivy forever!! :grin:

4 Likes

Awh, I was afraid that was going to happen! I know DCU shows are pretty mature but they want the forums to be child-friendly. Which honestly doesn’t make 100% sense to me, but I guess it is what it is.

3 Likes

I just want to remind everyone about Community Guideline #6 - Practice Tasteful Restraint. If you are not familiar with our Community Guidelines, please be sure to review them here.

Thank you!

5 Likes

yeah, someone else’s house, someone else’s rules i suppose

):

2 Likes

Well said. Agree! :face_with_monocle: Shes come a long way—can’t wait to see where she goes.

Especially because of this :point_down: (Excellent work, as always, DC. Thank you for adding this! :purple_heart:)

I cant remember the exact source at present (might have been a dvd extra??), but I thiiiiink… :thinking: both of them refer to Judy Holliday. You’re right. Maybe it was always part of the story boarding, production meetings, rehearsal, etc that they model her after Billie (and Ivy as Betty Page)—Either way, YES! Such similarity. Great movie too!

7 Likes

Yep. It was probably both who brought up Holiday as a source for HQ’s creation.

Thank you always amazing @Razzzcat. :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

Bahaha! :rofl: Nah… Not weak! Swooning romantic? Perhaps! :heart::green_heart:

I did the exact same thing, though. :laughing: …and then I rewatched it several times because I’m hopeless. :joy:

8 Likes

Show it to me!
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

7 Likes

I’ve watched that cake scene more times than I can count…

…so…

6 Likes