Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! BATMAN & HARLEY QUINN! 💥 (Bring Your Own 🎥) 💥 MONDAY 9/28 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

F%cking BRILLIANT!!!

I :heart: baby lasers!

5 Likes

Me too! My results say I have a high ancestry match in Glasgow, but most of the matches are in several Irish counties. Please tell me you have a kilt! :smiley:

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
I found this gem!

8 Likes

Kilts rock :guitar:
My family comes from the Crawford clan. I’m saving for a utility kilt. I also have a everyday man’s kilt with Crawford tartan colors. Usakits.com has amazing scot Irish garb for men and women at great prices and excellent quality :ok_hand:.

7 Likes

As promised
VeneratedGrizzledAlabamamapturtle-max-1mb
Stay awesome brother :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve seen the movie a couple of times in the past and it’s got some great, fun moments, but also some…weird moments. I’m definitely curious to see how other people here who haven’t seen it will respond.

Also, all this talk reminds me of how I really need to stop sleeping on The Boys. I’m just trying to figure out if I should start with the show, or with the comics that I got from a Humble Bundle some time back…

9 Likes

Shorter than Doctor Psycho? :drpsycho_hqas:

5 Likes

Now, now… Let’s not get carried away! :laughing: Balding Gremlin is… roughly 3’5”? That’s a 21-inch difference, ya sthilly goosthe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

No problem hiraeth, this just means that everyone else will be first to die if Darkseid finally attacks. Lucky duck! :rofl:

@Hiraeth secret identity.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Ooh, I haven’t seen this movie yet! I’ll be here!

7 Likes

I’d like to extend an invite to @Son.of.Robin Hi!:wave: Your company is always welcome, and it’d be wonderful to see ya again! :grin:

Same goes to @Devi & @CassTheStreet’ @myl​:purple_heart::tada: Ok, bye.

5 Likes

Yay!! :hugs: and thank you @Mae for the :notes: :dancer:t2: as ALWAYS.

Ps. @stefanie.m hi! :eyes: Ever been to a WAL? They’re pretty fun. You should come!

4 Likes

Re HQ and Judy Holliday - I totally see it!

4 Likes

I’ll join up!

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Setting the Bat-Chronometer!

4 Likes

hey thanks for the invite! Ill hit yall up on the next one (not a big fan of this movie). But I’ll just drop these off here if you don’t mind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

dc-comics-amistad-harley-quinn-poison-ivy

11 Likes

Yay @CassTheStreet! Welcome to Harley’s Crew. :grinning:

5 Likes

@mylehigh2000.28963- right!? Actually I was able to confirm my memory/theory via BTAS co-creator Paul Dini’s interview with Entertainment Weekly wherein he makes it clear that July Holiday was a big influence during Harl’s creation process:

6 Likes

The other shrill voice that reminds me of Harley is Jean Hagen’s character in Singin in the Rain. Turns out Hagen modeled her character on a skit performed by Holliday. Go figure!

3 Likes

Yayyy!!! @Razzzcat I spent the day at the DMV, BLAHHH. I needed this lil pick me up! Excited for Monday! Welcome to the squad @Son.of.Robin!!
And @CassTheStreet See you soon friend!!
tenor (1)

7 Likes