Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E10 thru E13! 💥 MONDAY 9/21 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hiya Harley’s Crew! Are you ready for more major (and regular-sized) mischief? Well, you’ve come to the right place, as usual! We’re here to smash and splode things, make you laugh, as well as tug at your heartstrings! :purple_heart: :hugs:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBO Max or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 92 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

11 Likes

Jo :heart:s SPLOSIONS!!!

7 Likes

To join Harley’s Crew go here:
https://community.dcuniverse.com/g/Harleys-Crew

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to use the dvds for this cause there’s no way I’m missing these episodes :laughing: :heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be able to pop in for a while again—these are some of my favorite episodes! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

We are now 61 strong!

7 Likes

:boom: :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::grin::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: :boom:

6 Likes

Gotham City done blowed up real good.

7 Likes

We are Harley’s Crew. sixty-one strong and growing.
Hah, take that Flintstone’s Vitamins. Our 61 have baseball bats so we can easily take on your ten million.

8 Likes

We have ALL the baseball bats…and plenty of S’plosives :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: As Our Lady of Mayhem and Mischief requires :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Razzzcat added to that, the ten million strong Flintstone’s Vitamins claim as their army are all children so we wouldn’t have to even use the adult weapons. whifflebats and nerf balls should subdue them.

7 Likes

Did someone say

?

6 Likes

We DID!! :raised_hands:t3::boom:
Sidenote: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: splode is fun to say y’all.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Agreed!

4 Likes

@Remember5NovEveyHammond

10 Likes

@hashtag-goodtobejo

9 Likes

Splosives and mayhem, you say? :eyes:

8 Likes

That’s the spirit @TheGirlWonder12 :sunglasses:. Happy Anniversary, btw! :tada: :clinking_glasses::purple_heart:

7 Likes

:scream_cat: happy anniversary!! :partying_face:

6 Likes