Hawkman & Hawkgirl: Two Worlds Collide

I will now take my life in the most Horrific way and rise up as a Zombie to do a better job editing

2 Likes

Hey, no, you’re doing a great job! Plus, we all have our off days, and this is similar enough to the actual word that it’s understandable you just skipped over it, that’s how the human brain works.

2 Likes

I have brought Shame on this great work… That’s what I get for listening to Music while Editing!

2 Likes
Summary

Oh, dont you worry, I absolutely suck at spelling, so any corrections are greatly appreciated!

… Sure, that’s totally what I was going for! Absolutely 100% was intended to be really thought out and not at all a throwaway gag. (In all honesty, I know only the bare minimum about Superboy.)

She’ll be a pretty regular character :wink:

This is such a relief to hear, as forced chemistry and stated friendship are some of the easiest writing mishaps to do.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to write such an in-depth review, @crystalinastar!

1 Like

And I always forget to say it in the initial update posts, but thank you @Carbon for being such a great editor! (A couple missed words is no big deal. :wink:)

2 Likes

Just finished the first two issues. Great start do far! Gonna be interesting to see how you deal with the Gordian Knot that is Hawkman continuity. Having Carter be an (older?) teenager was not something I was expecting, so it was a pleasant surprise and I look forward to seeing how this younger age alters his character. Zee’s fun, and you write a good Gentleman Ghost. :+1:

2 Likes

I have no idea who that is. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Haha, yes Carter is 18 whilst Zee & Shayera are 17. I’m glad you’re interested!

1 Like

Ohhhh, I just looked it up, haha. Yeah, so I am really simplifying things. There is no reincarnation here, but there were a couple of Thanagarians that came to earth several thousand years ago, of which Carter is a very distant decedent. (This is not unique to him, as there’s about a 1 in every 1000 people chance. that’s actually a lot of people) So yeah, Carter is human, plain and simple, while Shayera is from Thanagar. (This is it’s own continuity, an elseworld of sorts :wink:)

3 Likes