HBO Max Bundle

Welcome to the DCU @angort1122.69094! :+1:

No longer the DCU…

You didn’t have HBO Max available through Amazon until yesterday.

ohhh… makes sense. lol

How’s it work with Amazon? And do any of the all knowing moderators know if HBO Max will be available on Roku since I bought that just to stream DCU and that is no longer an option…At&T has really screwed things.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we don’t know if/when HBO Max will be available on the Roku. However, HBO usually posts all of their updates on their official social media platforms, so I would suggest following them to get the most up-to-date info as soon as it’s made available.

1 Like

I’ve never felt better about Signing up for the bundle. They are throwing Wonder Woman 1984 at me on Christmas! Thanks DC Universe & HBOMAX!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas before Justice League: The Snyder Cut, in March! I am very pleased. Hoo Ha!

1 Like

If you didn’t jump on the train before and get HBOMAX to take advantage of the bundle with DC Universe, oh well. You can still subscribe and have it pay off, especially if you’re not familiar with all their top tier TV Shows.

1 Like

Since when can you get HBOMAX out of Amazon Prime?

1 Like

Since a few days ago. They worked out a deal.

1 Like

Amazon doesn’t seem to get everything on Max(I looked)

1 Like

It’s finally on Firestick

1 Like

no luck on my end for Roku

Of course. I haven’t looked but you may be able to do an add on your prime tv shows from what I’ve read.

Only some, can’t seem to get everything MAX has

Figures…I’ll prolly just it on the ps4…or 5 once I get that. Lol. Don’t think roku will ever have it…just shows how much they care about their fans…

The app has everything. I checked mine.

Ok. Thanks!!

1 Like

Doesn’t the actual HBOMAX get you boomerang or something?

1 Like