hello I'm new here

Hi I’m new here. I’m watching on my phone waiting for a ps4 application to come out.

5 Likes

Cool welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome. As a new member, your initiation begins by answering this question: What motivated you to become a member of DC Universe?

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m pre-emptivly letting you know the second half of Young Justice season 3 comes out in June.

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Roku is 29.99 that’s what I did, worth it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

The link below will give you a list of devices the app is currently available on. They are working on getting it onto PlayStation and Xbox, but to my knowledge a release date has not been announced.

https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001559307-What-devices-is-DC-Universe-available-on-

I look forward to interacting with you in the threads. :blush:

2 Likes

I have loved dc comics since I was a little boy. My favourite hero is bat man. When I first was introduced to batman was when I was a boy. I would come home every day and watch the animated series on fox.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, hope you like it here, think you will.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!! Enjoy🍀

1 Like

@Spike_spiegel24 - Welcome to DCU and our Community! We’re a fantastic Community and DC family here. I look forward to seeing you around! :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome!! So glad to see newcomers posting and starting threads. It’s a great D.C. family we got here. Do you have any specific comic interests?? I would love to throw some recommendations your way. That really helped me get started with my own collection on here. Nonetheless, welcome again new friend!

1 Like

Hey hey, @Spike_spiegel24.98975!
Welcome to the party! :tada:

I hope you’re enjoying the community so far. If you ever see me crawlin’ the boards, feel free to say hello or toss any questions you may have my way!
:blush:

1 Like