Hi Mods

I was knocked off for 2 months. Missed u guys. Already did a similar post but I missed chatting with u all. So happy I got it working again. I can’t wait to catch up with all the the new content. I was able to access comics & Doom Patrol shows etc, just got back to where I can use iPad & access community, news section etc. Doom Patrol is soooo good!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back!! :tada:

3 Likes

Welcome back!!! If you want to catch up on the big additions in the last two months. The updates include:

Over 2000 new comics! Including Tom King’s Batman, No Man’s Land, KnightsQuest, Perez’s Wonderwoman, Snyder’s Batman, Johns Aquaman, many many rebirth series, Johns Green Lantern run! And way more!

In TV, Green Lantern The Animated Series is available along with All-Star Superman, The Batman (2006), The Adventures of Batman and a couple of other hits. (some smaller animated movies). Don’t forget Young Justice: Outsiders!

In the community section, there is now a Office Hours in the watchtower where you can ask Applejack any questions you have and she will answer as best as she is allowed to.

Finally, the Encyclopedia is significantly larger and more fleshed out. It’s been a crazy two months!

3 Likes

Welcome home, @djd187.81432!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back, @djd187.81432! Thank you for returning and fixing the matrix for us (we’re glitch-free now! :)); and I definitely second @Nathan.Payson’s post - there’s so much for you to catch up on!

1 Like

Sorry, as most of u said the explosion of comics sucked me in. This is the 1st x since then I’ve stopped to come back to community. I’ve read sooo many comics its almost unbelievable, but I promise u it happened. Thanks for saying hello. I’ve got months of catching up to do because of nonstop comic reading.

Thank u kindly everyone. Nathan-Payton thanks for all the suggestions. The one thing I definitely haven’t missed out on is comics. It’s the single reason I’ve been off community for so long. I can’t stop reading em. It’s easily the best addiction I’ve ever had. For a true diagnosed OCD sufferer I have 0 regrets and no plans on trying to fix the compulsion.

1 Like

Payson not Payton my apologies

Woop woop! Welcome home!

2 Likes

Thank u biff-pow

1 Like