"How Does One Become a Community Hero?"

I would like to nominate Vroom for Community Hero

5 Likes

Why would anyone automatically bump this thread? Can I nominate biff_pow for consideration as a hero. He’s been awesome this month.

3 Likes

I just checked and apparently he has one. He’s too good if you ask me. That’s why we have a thread purely devoted to him.

1 Like

In case anyone was interested in why people were receiving packages for being a “Community Hero” :slight_smile: And we agree, biff_pow is awesome!

2 Likes

I nominate @CharlieSheensDealer, @AlexanderKnox and @msgtv as the next Community heroes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Most are already Community Heroes

See list of the three tyoes of Lantern badges starting with.linked post and below

1 Like

But, thanks anyway.

3 Likes

You can’t be a hero unless you tell me if your a boy or a girl! I still don’t know!

1 Like

Eh, I don’t mind. You do you. Which makes you a hero in my book.

1 Like

What if there were Community Villains? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’m not sure they would go full villain. There are a number of negative connotations to being a “villain” that some people might object to.

I have suggested an “anti-hero” badge. It would be a way to recognize members who aren’t blue or violet lantern personality types, but still bring noticeable value to the community. They may not be the most “warm and cuddly” folks, but their contributions would be missed.

It’s on the back burner at the moment, as the gear up for Meta Madhouse !!!
The best community event ever!!!
#metamadhouse

4 Likes

That explains a lot actually.

That was very informative. But I feel like everyone is already making the app a great place and everyone is nice and friendly. Everyone is a community hero in book.

2 Likes

That’s a screen full of winners for sure @portalman
Nice Call

1 Like

I think it’s wonderful people are being recognized for their kindness, and all these nominations are so sweet! This is honestly the nicest community I have ever been a part of, and I’m super proud to be part of it.

3 Likes

Agreed. I would never be able to post my awful drawings if these people weren’t so nice.

1 Like

What a mood.

1 Like

I’m not in a mood. It’s just that my artwork could be better and people are very kind not to say otherwise.

Oh no I mean like I feel the same way.

1 Like