I can't follow Injustice.

I bought some of the tpbs, but now i have no idea where I am. Injustice 2.1.4 chapter 7 #3©. I’m beyond help, I just needed to get that off my chest.

And while I’m complaining, I really resent Casey Brinke waltzing in and taking over Doom Patrol and already having a doppelganger and having sex with her cat and whatnot. I don’t know you, Casey Brinke!

1 Like

Out comic book counselors are standing by waiting for your call. That’s 800 800 800

2 Likes

The order is:

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice: Gods Among Us — Year Two
Injustice: Gods Among Us — Year Three
Injustice: Gods Among Us — Year 4
Injustice: Gods Among Us — Year 5
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Video Game)
Injustice: Ground Zero (Simultaneous with Game)
Injustice 2 (Comic)
Injustice 2 (Video Game)
Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe (Branching timeline post-IJ2)

5 Likes

Thank tou, HCQ! I’ll try to muster the courage to try again. And thank you, Don-El. I appreciate a good smarty pants just as much as I appreciate assistance.

2 Likes

The Injustice comics are crazy and a lot of fun. I encourage you to try again

1 Like

I think this is right

Injustice: Gods Among Us #1-30

Injustice: Gods Among Us Annual #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us #31-36

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two #1-14

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two Annual #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two #15-24

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three Annual #1 (may want to wait until after year three)

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three #1-24

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Four #1-24

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Four Annual #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Five #1-28

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Five Annual #1

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Five #29-40

Injustice: Gods Among Us (video game)

Injustice: Ground Zero #1-24 (The Story is simultaneous with the video game, but the frame story takes place after it)

Injustice 2 Annual #1

Injustice 2 #1-72

Injustice 2 Annual #2

Injustice 2 (video game, ignores some events from the comics)

Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe #1-6

3 Likes

Please refer to 52 I.J.G.A.U. (annotated) s 1138(d)(3) subsection (g), third footnote for information on which annotated codes contain tables of contents for Injustice. Be careful, though, the fifth edition of the Taylor Treatise is several months out of date and doesn’t account for ss 2468-70 or court precedent from the last two years.

4 Likes

Something else to keep in mind is that if you didn’t buy the omnibus versions, then each year has more than one volume. I accidentally bought year 4 volume 2 twice lol, so I know it can get a little…difficult haha

3 Likes

sob

2 Likes

The trades are pretty simple to follow or at least the newer ones. Maybe you got a different format. Year 1 vol 1 year 1 vol 2 year 1 vol 3 and so on till you hit year two. Then year 2 vol 1 year 2 vol 2 and so on. I think you get the gist.

1 Like

You guys know it’s all just a game right huh?? Hee hee. Love the subsection post.

2 Likes

where can i find injustice 2 issue#67-72?

Hang on, let me consult the annotated guide to the table of contents again…

@rubenalonsomachado Issues come here one year after they’re originally published, so they’ll be added as time goes on.