I Think They Should Bring Back the Constantine Show

I genuinely enjoyed the show and thought they did a good job with the first season. If they kept it going I think it could’ve been a good series. What do you guys think?

7 Likes

At one point, I would have agreed with you. After he joined Legends of Tomorrow I wouldn’t want him on his own show. He is great on that team and adds more than enough craziness to a show filled with oddities.

2 Likes

Wait he was on legends of tomarow I never got into that show. Is it any good?

2 Likes

Yes!!! It is whacky and often silly but it is my favorite show in the Arrowverse right now. It is worth watching from the beginning and it gets a lot better. In fact, this past season or two has a huge Constantine story and they go to Hell!

4 Likes

Nice thank you. I’ve only watched the flash and the cross overs. But the flash has I dont know lol. I will check out legends.

1 Like

I am torn on this one. I thoroughly enjoyed Constantine and I was disappointed that NBC canceled it and that no one else picked it up. That having been said, I love that John Constantine is on Legends of Tomorrow and I think he adds a lot to the team. If it were up to me, there would be both a solo Constantine show and he would stay on Legends of Tomorrow, but I don’t think that is possible.

4 Likes

I was actually trying to think if they could have him on Legends and a solo show. I think maybe when he first came on it could have happened. Now he just too deep into the mythology of Legends to do that.

1 Like

Someone just informed me hes on legends I never got into that show I saw him in the infinite cross over but I thought it was a one off.

1 Like

I will have to watch it. I’m watching doom patrol right now after I finish I will watch it.

1 Like

Just as a heads up, Legends of Tomorrow is not on DCU :frowning: I think it is on Netflix maybe or HBOMax. I watched them all on Vudu and I think they are currently on sale there.

1 Like

They are on Netflix

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

Think it’s EASILY Feasible for his own solo show and cameo’s Galore with all things Supernatural in the DCU-AV if they were to EVER bring back Swamp Thing that’s a MUST regardless… plus IMAGINE him and Willoughby Kipling crossing paths at some point!?.. :exploding_head: considering willoughby was created as a work around for not being able to use Constantine in DP

1 Like

this brings me back memories of meeting matt ryan in comic con and asking him these very same questions. the Constantine show guest staring on Arrow season 04 Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag, i think he was promoting DC Legends season 04 cause thats when he became a series regular. but wow he really is a great guy and very humble. he even took time to speak with some of us because he felt bad the price at his booth was alittle high. (i discovered many actors dont price there booths themselves it theirs agents and sometimes they dont even know until the day of the event how much the charge is). good memories that year at wizard world.

2 Likes