Identity Crisis (2004-) #1

Identity Crisis (2004-) #1

My All Time Favorite Justice League Comic!

1 Like

Please add the rest of this great series. This is the series that got me back into DC.

7 Likes

Absolutely the greatest DC story I’ve read. Rags Morales is the greatest comics artist, with all due respect to Jack Kirby.

The scene where Ralph is holding his beloved Sue in the rain captures the loss of true love like nothing ever seen in comics.

The story doesn’t stop here. Continue on with the arcs of all the major titles on through Infinite Crisis and ending with Final Crisis. Absolutely do not skip Grant Morrison’s epic 7 Soldiers of Victory metaseries

2 Likes

WOW!!

I hope they add the rest of the comic

2 Likes

People, the rest of the comic is below! You must scroll down to the “In this Series” category. Wow alot of people are missing issues cause I see this on almsot #1 community boards …

1 Like

Idenity Crisis is a strong story arc

Yes, the rest of the series is here! People, read this! This is one of the best DC stories I’ve ever read, one of my personal favorites! One of the only comics to nearly make me cry.

1 Like

Even if you have to go pay for the rest of the series, Identity Crisis is well worth it. One of the best comics storylines ever.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic series. I was reading this when it came out and it was a doozy! Highly recommended. Probably not for people who aren’t used to serious topics and themes covered in their comics though. And come to think of it, this would probably get A LOT of hate if it was made into a movie nowadays. But check it out. I became a fan of Brad Meltzer after this series!

4 Likes

This is the arc that made me fall in love with DC comics, I love dark stories and this is definitely one of the best ones out there. I love the art in it too. The full page with Robin and Batman is something that I’ll never forget.

1 Like

I just finished reading this book and my god did it shake me to my core. Such a strong story. I can’t believe it took me so long to read it. Thanks to DC Universe I was able to finally come across this gem. Keep it coming DC! I’m loving this service!

3 Likes

Oh man, I forgot how good this series was. And the impact it had on DC for awhile.

1 Like

I put off reading this series for a long time because it wasn’t a true “crisis”, but man was I wrong. When DC Daily featured it on the “Talk” portion of the show, I hopped off as they recommended to avoid spoilers and read it within 24 hours. This series made me truly feel for the characters in ways I never have with comics. Incredibly powerful stuff.

1 Like

I also put off reading this story because I have been catching up on everything from the early 2000’s. Thanks to DC daily for highlighting this book. It’s an amazing story.

1 Like

Wow just read this for the first time and it was amazing. Very much enjoyed and will be recommending this to my friends.

1 Like

This story is written so well, and it is a very haunting premise. I’m almost surprised at how gritty this story. Every issue so far makes you want to read the next immediately.

1 Like

Still one of the greatest stories DC has published.

2 Likes

First time reading this. Man, what a way to hook a reader. Great first issue.