If you aren’t watching doom patrol then what are u doing?

It’s a good show end of discussion. Lol

7 Likes

To quote Michael J. Nelson (one of my comedy heroes): “No argument here.”

1 Like

Same

Doom Patrol is way better than it has any right to be. Seriously. Maybe the best television program out right now.

1 Like

@carbonickid Game of Thrones would like a word with you.

Rewatching Titans lol still the best show

1 Like

I love Titans

Titans is rally good. But DP is a lot better!

2 Likes

To be honest I’m a few episodes behind I’m doing patrol I’ve been watching umbrella academy

Ok we all know I meant Doom patrol

2 Likes

lol…Titans is it was at it’s best when it had other characters on for the episodes.It was a good start…Doom Patrol on the other hand hasn’t had one ‘bad’ episode eyt for me. Also…Star Trek Discovery is probably my number one show right now.

2 Likes

Watching Static Shock and Superman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@behemoth I’m just joking I’m just proving a point that doom patrol is good

Both Titans and Doom Patrol have their up and down sides.

Sharp writing and pretty damn good production value on DOOM PATROL. I’m all for DC further expanding their extended narrative stable. Let’s make The Chief proud.

1 Like

Not watching. Waiting to binge. Just prefer to watch that way.

But I did watch the Pilot (just to see if I would like it) and can’t wait to see them. The Pilot was great!

What my wife and I will do is fix our own little buffett, start watching that morning until we’re done. Lotsa fun that way for us. :wink:

1 Like

@lonelylobo that actually does sound fun

2 Likes

@LonelyLobo That does sound like a fun way to do it.

2 Likes

Seriously, DP is my favorite comic book show on any platform. Hits all the right notes and then some. Production values are good, and I’m really impressed with how far they are going with the weird of the comic book. Gives me a lot of hope for the Swamp Thing show!

1 Like