If you could be a DC character for 24 hrs..

Who would it b[e and what would you do?

3 Likes

Damn it I accidently posted it early. It would be hard for me to decide whether to be and to do…

Batman - Cruise in the batmobile and batwing, visit villains at Arkham and walk around the Watchtower.

Flash - Run around the world and have fun.

Green Lantern - Fly in space and to different planets.

1 Like

If it was just for 24 hours I’d pick Superman because you can fly around the world and such. If it was permanent I’d pick Robin.

1 Like

Batman - only so I could spend the day transferring funds into my bank account

5 Likes

Superman–of course! Why would you want to be anyone else? I’m not sure how much good I could do in 24 hours but as the Man of Steel, I would sure as hell do as much as possible.

3 Likes

I already said why I’d be someone else lol. Your reason for being Supes is admirable but for just 24hrs, I choose fun

1 Like

A. Superman: you can never do too much to help out other people.

1. Plastic Man. I’d stretch out part of myself into a big hammock and then jump on myself.
1 Like

Man, I guess I’ll be the pervert. Superman for X-ray vision but not to the bone if u know what I mean. 24hrs of seeing anything uhh umm anyone I wanted too.

My knee-jerk reaction was Superman so that I could fly around. But after thinking about it, I’d want to be Rip Hunter so that I can travel through time and visit people or family and witness past & future events. Plus with a time machine, that 24-hours is kinda flexible.

3 Likes

That’s a great point!

I’d be Vandal Savage, cuz he’s like the Black Panther of DC he’s richer than everyone combined, then I’d put all that money into my own bank account

I would want to be the Flash so I can travel the world

3 Likes

Blue beetle.

I would definitely without a doubt in my mind go with Beast boy, why you may ask?

1. He’s my favorite character
  2. He is hilarious
  3. Raven
  4. He can turn into any fucking animal
  5. I could possibly talk to my pets lol
  6. It would be really fun
  7. Green Is a lit color
2 Likes

Since it’s only 24 hours Its simple Bruce Wayne not Batman I would use his money to fix as many world problems I would with his money

2 Likes

Doctor Manhattan.

2 Likes

Superman. I would want to see the world from space.

2 Likes

Superman hands down. Just fly around and saving lives would be awesome. Or shazam!

1 Like

I’d be Superman.

1 Like

The Joker - I want to know what goes on in there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes