If You Could Only Read One Comic Book Character For The Rest Of Your Life, Which Would You Choose?

The only real answer

No one voted cyborg? Can’t say I’m surprised though.

2 Likes

I wanted to vote for Superman, but his stories are so wildly inconsistent in quality. I can’t be sure that the current batch of comics would be worth my time, and then I’d be left with nothing. With Batman, there’s usually something readable being printed at any given time.

3 Likes

#BatgirlForever

Kinda’ disappointed Barb or Birds Of Prey didn’t get a slot in the poll. They’re my go to reads before I hit the other Bat titles and Teen Titans.

1 Like

Im choosing Wonder Woman because A) I :heart: her above all others, and B) if they keep her in JLD I can also get necessary doses of a very close second place: Swampy.

3 Likes

The Last Son of Krypton is the only one you need.

3 Likes

Hellblazer all the way.

3 Likes

Haven’t read much Aquaman. By the time I read it all probably be time to go. I do find Aquaman rather interesting.

4 Likes

Batman. Hands down. No questions asked.
To be honest, it’s really all I read now. I don’t really have the time to get into or keep up with much else. I already have a hard time keeping up with just Batman :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I voted Superman because of just so much content. Supergirl. Superboy. I kinda consider LoS a Superman spin-off. This was tough.

4 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Jonah Hex

2 Likes

Batman. His stories are consistently interesting, and I like his rogues gallery the best.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn​:heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

agreed :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes