I'M PATMAN!

Am I the only one who thinks Robert Pattinson is a poor choice for Batman?

4 Likes

No but I think you are a minority

4 Likes

Maybe he got older and bulked out like Chris Pratt?

2 Likes

I’ve never seen any of his movies, so I’m comin’ in innocent!

patman.gif

2 Likes

Other than twilight he’s a great actor, give it a chance

2 Likes

no…but like redhood said, you’re in the minority and I would try not to equate Pattinson with Twilight alone.

Let’s not forget all the sh*t Keaton, Ledger, and even Affleck got after being cast in their respective roles—and they killed it.

4 Likes

If Emo-Bats is what they’re going for them no, it’s not a poor chpice.

2 Likes

Imagine how people reacted to Bale becoming Batman, people freaked out, cause he wasn’t American and all. But it turned out perfectly

3 Likes

I just thought of this, Robert Pattinson would be great as Batman. Then, the “Rob”ins follow under his guidance. I’ll take a “Pat” on the back for that one.

4 Likes

There was also internet mayhem over casting Affleck. I tend to give these people a chance to show what they can do

3 Likes

Was he bad in Twilight or was he perfect for the material and direction he was given? Like do all these guys really enjoy the Twilight books and think he did disservice to the role?

1 Like

No actor would have done well in Twilight let’s be honest lmao

5 Likes

I’m think we should give him a chance we can’t just judge a person because of one role. I liked him as cedric in goblet of fire

5 Likes

Ive heard he has come a long way since The Twilight days…

NOT saying hes the worst choice to play Batman, i personally would of liked for Ben to continue the role. I generally found him as Batman more scary and threatening. Ben made me believe his Batman was gonna F you up.

As for R Pattinson… ill wait till i see the performance. Not gonna judge him yet. Not mad at the acting choice just mad WB and Ben couldnt make it work out.

4 Likes

Well, this is just a prequel depicting a younger Batman, so I highly doubt that RPatt’s gonna be a permanent fixture in the DCEU.

1 Like

There is a rumor going around that this is a re-boot. So, we will see. I’m not mad that he is a twilight guy. I just don’t see Batman in him. He dose have plenty of time to bulk up like Ben did. However I do expect a bunch of jokes and silliness, more like Justice League Batman. That is my over all problem with this.