Infinite Crisis (2005-) #1

Infinite Crisis (2005-) #1

My first book did not know what I was reading but loving it. I learn of the writer and never looked back.

3 Likes

What is with the download error?

2 Likes

I cant even read this due to the errors

1 Like

This got me back into comics.

2 Likes

Really interesting. I like the page with the OMACs turning the sky dark as Nightwing looks on at what Bruce caused. The poor Freedom Fighters really got wrecked. They didn’t stand a chance against those villains. That scene was just brutal. The weakest part of the story is the Trinity. Mainly Superman and Batman. They’re so sanctimonious. I get that they have to be at odds for the story beats in this issue, but it was annoying. Batman is still crying about the mind wipes from Identity Crisis. Superman knew about that and looked the other way, but he doesn’t get called out on it. Then Superman is chewing out Wonder Woman for what she did to Maxwell Lord, but what was the other option? Let Superman kill her and be Maxwell’s puppet forever? Batman also continues to pass on blame and taking on none of it.

Just bought this from my local store. Seems like some background reading might be recommended.

1 Like

get ready for this cuz sh*t hits the fan real quick. Very nice read! I’d recommend binging the entire run in one sitting to get the full effect of the chaos and “tragedy” that is…Infinite Crisis.

1 Like

as mentioned earlier, some background would of been nice before getting into this. i hate it when DC does this, start a new series expecting readers to be caught up and not giving a brief run down on some things before dropping one right in the story. But whatever , it isnt so complicated that one can not piece things together and on the other hand it does put one in it with the other heros who are just as lost as to wtf is going on. So there is that. The learning it as it comes .