Infinite Crisis (2005-) #5

Infinite Crisis (2005-) #5

Gosh, how the heck are they going to defeat this threat? Wonder Woman meeting her Earth-2 counterpart was so wholesome. I loved seeing Earth2’s Wonder Woman’s story. I’m tired of Superman always being written in such a way where he is completely dependent on Lois. Where his whole existence is because of Lois. Lois is the one that keeps him human and once she’s gone he becomes a madman. I mean, I guess him being on Earth and having parents and human friends and other love interests and family, none of that matters. None of his other bonds matter. I get that writers try to add importance to the character of Lois by making those choices, but all it does is lessen Superman’s character. He’s only a hero because of a love interest? I’m excited to read what Superboy Prime does next. Also, it was almost sweet how Lex took care of his Superboy. That was unexpected. Maybe we will see more of Cassie and Superboy later, but if not there interaction in the last issue was great.

1 Like

Are this issue’s pages particularly low definition for anyone else as well?

I’m sorry you’re encountering problems, @Ithorian123; please reach out to Customer Service so we can help you out: https://yourdcu.com/help