Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-) #3

Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013-) #3

Ugh. I was hoping the whole thing would be uploaded on here. Not even the Year one is on here ! :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m with this guy^. What a rip off!!

5 Likes

Agreed. Considering it was released as digital content in the first place, it should have the whole run on here. Very disappointed with the rollout here, DC…

3 Likes

yeah, the comics option was a huge selling point for me, and that not even the full first year is on here is disappointing to say the least.

3 Likes

Agreed. The competing universe’s “unlimited” service, which I also subscribe to, had many popular full run series at day one, with the 6 month lag caveat for current series, which I find reasonable. In the series here I have read so far, I am not impressed with the length of the offering. I mean…1 flashpoint event issue, 52 only week one. I really hope this is not reflective of how this “unlimited” service will be offered in the long run. Otherwise I am just paying for a lot of trial subscriptions.

5 Likes

Why have only three issues, litterally makes no sense.

3 Likes

Why have only three issues, litterally makes no sense.

7 Likes

Really see no reason the whole run can’t be added here.

4 Likes

I’m soooo glad i signed up for a service that gives me a 1/16th of the comic book content. I was reading this shit for free and almost felt guilty for it. Well I guess I’ll go back to reading the entire Injustice Gods Among Us run again for free since this service doesnt offer it.

3 Likes

When will the rest be added?

6 Likes

So uh, the devs that put content onto the app know there’s a shot ton more issues right? Not to mention all of injustice 2 as well

2 Likes

Why do you guys only put parts of a series of comics or only certain characters on this service…? Do we have to pay more to see everything???

7 Likes

Three issues?really??

1 Like

I am shooketh! I’ve never read Injustice and I am about ready to cry over issue #3. This is just awful. I don’t think I can watch Supes go through this.