Injustice Vs. Masters of the Universe (2018-2018) #1

Injustice Vs. Masters of the Universe (2018-2018) #1

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOWERRRRRR

1 Like

This was one of the BEST series last year!! Absolutely loved it. The Masters of the Universe characters fit so well with the DC Universe characters. And setting it in the Injustice world was awesome and made for a much more interesting story. I love how a certain magic word is used by some very famous MOTU characters as well. I’ll admit, when I first read the promos for this series I thought “well this will be a fun read, but it probably won’t be a fantastic story”. Man was I wrong! This thing is one of those comic book masterpieces that only comes around once in a while. Definitely read this one! And when you’re done reading it, go read it again!!! “I HAAAVVEE THE POWWWEERR!!”

1 Like

I am not a huge fan of the art, but I really enjoyed the book. I don’t know anything about He-Man though. I was really confused hearing his mom mention Ft. Lauderdale. I was trying to figure out if there was a place called Ft. Lauderdale in Eternia, or if Eternia was just like a place in Florida or something. I finally figured out that his mom is from Earth, which explained that, but I was super confused, in a funny way, until I searched for the answer. I do think the He-Man characters fit in really well though, and I liked the book a lot. I haven’t played Injustice 2 though, so I’m not sure how Superman became even more evil. I guess that happens in the game, because he wasn’t like a cackling villain at the end of the Injustice 2 comic. He bad, sure, but not like that.

All of my dreams as a young boy reading and watching He-Man have come true! He joins the DC world perfectly with my favorite Super Hero of all time Superman. Superman is my favorite DC hero, but I played with He-Man figures first. ( Both of them are my HERO’S) Man, I could really see a huge movie production in the making with these issues. I just love how I get to teach and read these comic books to my 10 year old son. Who’s name is Angel Kal-El reading and watching all DC stuff…man thank you for all of this. I will forever subscribe to DC.

1 Like

I hope to be able to read more of this soon.

1 Like