Is Titans Episode 5 good?

Haven’t watched it yet, just asking you guys if it’s good

1 Like

Bruh the episode is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:. Trust me on this! Those fight scenes were fkg insane​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. It was fkg incredible.

10 Likes

This episode was amazing, especially the end. Dick Grayson pretty much carries it but I love the choice of music and the overall vibe of this episode in general. The ending though, let’s just say it was a nice surprise! Must watch!

5 Likes

Great action and the ending of all endings so far! With Dick being my 2nd favorite comic hero in general…I’m so damn happy!

4 Likes

It felt little shorter than the last few episodes, but so far it’s been consistent quality-wise with the ones before it.

3 Likes

Great can’t wait

3 Likes

Really enjoyed this episode (all of them really). Continues to move story along and fight scenes are great. I love the music in every episode as well.

5 Likes

You’ll enjoy it. Awesome fights and the stories takes a few steps forward.

6 Likes

Soooooo good.

Action was amazing.

4 Likes

What makes Titans so good is that each episode seems as good if not better than the previous one…and the first episode was so good. Reminds me of “Heroes” season one which did the same thing.

5 Likes

It is good. The only bad episode so far has been Doom Patrol.

1 Like

Stitches lips together and repeats everyone has their own opinions about a episode being bad or good :pleading_face:

1 Like

It’s a good one

4 Likes

It’s a doozy

2 Likes

Best episode yet! I freaking loved it! Just finished it.

3 Likes

I feel like a kid that wants to play karate with a stuff animal and jump on the bed lol.

Ooh the memories of hurting myself jumping from my bed and relying on a black cloth cape or red towel lol

5 Likes

@Redhood.55520, yes, EP 5 is really good because you actually get to see all the Titans fight together as a team. There is also a delightful surprise appearance at the end of the show.

2 Likes

Continues to impress, it is must watch TV for me every Friday.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Another great episode

1 Like