It's Riddlin' Time! Trivia Tuesday - The Free Edition

Greetings Plebs and Plebettes!
Your old pal, The Riddler is here to have some fun. I am still out of the asylum and those nitwits over at DCU HQ cannot find me!!

So we have to make this quick, in case the evil Applejack and her gang of twerps catch me!
Remember the rules - No cheating or Googling. And if any Mods come you haven’t seen me!

Today we have something a little different - Have Fun!

Upon his arrival at work this morning, Perry White received a strange envelope with his name on it.
Inside the envelope was a card that said “Breaking News!!” and what seemed to be a puzzle.

Can you help Perry solve this puzzle?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

CH IYVA HZC EKH YG CKP XLV HI GCPPF, FHHT VH IZOCKPO CKLV CKP NZFF SPV. QFLOT TPVC YG GZSPOXLV! CKP OYAAFPO.

Hint: C = T

3 Likes

Free huh? Okay, I’ll go spend this imaginary $20 that would’ve gone towards a community shared book of riddles somewhere else then. Dum de dum, bum de dum…

thinks over the riddle in the meanwhile

1 Like

Vroom, my friend, your jokes never cease to amaze (or entertain) me.

How have you been?

1 Like

@Riddler Flattery will get you everywhere, including this sweet book of riddles I just scored at the local Try N’ Save. Here, it’s your’s!

As for me, two words: “Feelin’ fine.”

turns to Marge Give me the bat Marge! Give me the bat-bat-bat!

Did Burns ever really plan on giving Smithers a Coke?

goes back to pondering the riddle

Watch this Riddler:

https://youtu.be/xKz8lHos8q8

1 Like

To find out who is the Man of Steel, look no further than the bull pen. Clark Kent is Superman! The Riddler

2 Likes

What!?! How did you do that, Batboy84?

1 Like

Everything fell into place after the first word. Telling us that the letter C = T told me that the first word could only be “to”. From there, it was a matter of deduction, ranging from figuring out that the signature had to include “the”, the fourth word from there being “who” and so on.

4 Likes

Ok, one more for the road!

You can find me in a pond,
But I cannot get wet;
If you’re a blonde then I am a blonde,
If you’re not I am probably a brunette.
What am I?

A reflection?

2 Likes

Damn you blasted fools! I will be back soon and the next time I will make your heads explode.

1 Like

Ooh, nice.

1 Like

also hey Riddler

1 Like

Yes, Aquamon?

1 Like

Oh just saying hi. Have a good week :grinning::wave:

1 Like

You too my friend you too!

Alright pals, if there is nothing else I really must say cheerio. Remember you haven’t seen me and I will nip in from time to time. TaTa for now!

3 Likes

@The Riddler You said “nip” and then “ta-ta” which reminds one of looks offstage at someone shaking their head at him

Um…it reminds me of…uh, a burger? Sure.

Have a great day Riddler =)

2 Likes

I FIGUERED IT OUT!!! I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS! YAY lol