🍿Join Our TITANS Season 2 Finale Watch-Along With DC Daily + Special Guests! 12/3 @10am PST/1pm EST 🍿

Sick days are the best, glad you were well enough to join in!

1 Like

Never be happy to be sick, unless you get to watch along with DC Universe!!!

4 Likes

If any are interested have created a Black Lightning WAL later on tonight detail in the community calender

2 Likes

I’ll be signing off now friends, but I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :wave: :heart:

3 Likes

Feel better fast!!!

2 Likes

Me too. Better than reading call of the wild and doing algebra

2 Likes

Thank you​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks again, great to have you back!!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah @megageekmixer.31353, good call! Here’s the link for the Black Lightning WAL:

2 Likes

Have a good day everybody!!!

1 Like

Thanks hope to :eyes: you guys there til then, later my friend’s

2 Likes

What about the rest of the Watch-Along? Or was it already filmed?

1 Like

@zulmara5.38205, there is a video of this watch along, if you’re a member here you can watch the whole thing, it’s episode 309 of DC Daily. The trick is go to all video, click on DC Daily and there you go. Episode 308 is a shorter version.

1 Like

So the whole thing was already filmed? Which means no chat? Damn, never mind, thanks anyway.

1 Like

I’m sorry for not being a bit clear by adding stuff, Clark Wolfe was reading this thread and chat at the same time, and she would comment on what someone said during the watch along. This happen on last Tuesday morning, it was done live.

2 Likes