Hello fellow JSA fans and welcome to the first session of the JSABC for 2021. This week we will be taking a look at the mini series The JSA Returns which was published in 1999 and futures a WWII story in which the JSA must stop a villain calls Stalker from ending all life everywhere. So let’s call this first meeting of the new year to order and get started!
THE JSA BOOK CLUB ROLL CALL
Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, anthony.javier3, bbzo24, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, Brenticus_Rex, CassTheStreet, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, dave_worrell, DCUniverse, Deathstroke’sPunisher, december360, djganon, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, frankie.lacy79, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, Jay_Kay, Jflow, jlevin, kaliym73, lunalane, MatthewHecht, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, mgeiler, Midnitehour, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson ,msgtv, OldBoyWonder, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RickTylerHourman, rlynchfamily, rspezzano, rwm, scoop001, TheCosmicMoth, TK52, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995
WHAT TO READ THIS SESSION
- THE JSA RETURNS (9 ISSUES)
- What did you think of this series overall? What were you favorite moments or panels?
- Which team up was your favorite and why?
- Which was your favorite fight in these issues?
- What did you think of Dr. Occult is plan to stop Stalker?
- What about that ending? What did you think of it?
- Did you enjoy the art in these issues and which cover was your favorite?
As a club leader for the JSA Book Club I welcome anyone interested in joining the club. Just click the JSA BOOK CLUB link!
Next session we will be returning to The All Star Squadron once again and in February our friends over at the Justice League Book Club and the JSABC will be combining teams for a crossover event. Stay tuned