Just wanted to say I'm surprised with all the comics they have added

When I was first on here when it launched they barely had anything when it came to comics now they have so much.

Glad they listened to the people who came here for the comics. Shows are a nice bonus.

7 Likes

I was actually super upset with it at launch. It’s improved so much since then though! They’ve clearly put a lot of effort into making this app the perfect place for DC fans, and I couldn’t be happier.

3 Likes

I actually want to renew and read all these old comics along with entire runs of Rebirth.

Flash is definitely on my list. Started reading that title when Bart was flash. Want to go and read old runs and Rebirth now.

1 Like

I didn’t think the selection was bad when it launched because they said they would be adding more over time. I don’t think it was a case of not enough books and fan demand for more. It was a case of them getting some books digitized. And maybe they had to clear some royalty rights for digital stuff (that’s just speculation on my part, to be fair.)

But we ended up with a wealth of comics plus more issues added every week. If I could go back in time and show my younger self this, I could only imagine the surprise and look of joy on ten year old me’s face!

1 Like

Don’t tell them, but I’d stay just for the comics

3 Likes

Oh the comics have improved at an amazing rate. Honestly, for what we paid a month it was worth the money even back in the beginning, but man has it improved. I honestly can’t complain now, it is more comics then I will ever read and more added every week.

4 Likes

If felt like a ton of comics at the beginning. Now it feels like infinite comics. Definitely prefer infinity.

2 Likes

I would also stay just for the comics. But love it that a lot of other stuff is on here also.

2 Likes

The comics here are the whip cream on top of an already amazingly delicious entertainment cake.

2 Likes

Yes, it is a dream to have all these DC comics in one place for one small price. To know the library will continue to get even bigger at a pretty fast pace makes it even sweeter! So, Thank You DC Universe!

2 Likes