Justice League Dark (2018-) #1

Justice League Dark (2018-) #1

Really doesnt make sense for WWs inclusion in JL Dark, why not someone who actually uses magic like Shazam?

3 Likes

Love it

2 Likes

I love that WW is in it. I’m going to love this series. Needs more Constantine though.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman makes a lot of sense on this team to me. Her world is full of magic and wonder. I’m loving the artwork. The story is intriguing.

4 Likes

i love the horror the story direction. please upload more issues. i love justice league:

dark

2 Likes

I just like that the person I was trusted with this, a reboot of the only completely readable New 52 series, is the same person who did Batman/ the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Which was actually really good.
I don’t like WW in this comic though. The people on the JLD team are supposed to be kind of macabre and mystical, and are used to darker side of DC. When I think about Wonder Woman I just do not think dark. She is already on a Justice League team isn’t she?
IDK, maybe its simply because I have not read much Wonder Woman besides the 87 series. Although a lot of her threats are based in magic.

I read the annual and then this issue and today on #ncbd went to my LCS and found issues 1,2 and 3. I’m a fan.

1 Like