Justice League: Doom

Justice League: Doom

1 Like

Beautiful adaptation of Tower of Babel

15 Likes

It’s sooooo goood

7 Likes

This is the best animated Movie DC has ever made. The current dcau is good but this movie takes the cake. Dceu couldnt even do an ounce of this movie did.

7 Likes

Finally got to finish watching this and wow I got to say this is easily in my top 10 now!

5 Likes

Awesome movie, I never get tired watching again and again

9 Likes

First thing I watched on the app, this movie is incredible

8 Likes

This is a great movie and all but could you guys try and get the original comic that was the bomb

3 Likes

My favorite dc animated movie with the justice league! Great story l

3 Likes

Best Voice Cast Ever!!

10 Likes

Batman with his contingency plans.

5 Likes

Great movie, super well done and intriguing to watch play out, although I am confused about the dude who Martian Manhunter fights, i have no idea who that is and am curious to learn more since he has like all of his powers. Great movie with great action and stellar looking animation, every hero got multiple awesome moments to shine, and it felt like a super rich and complex story for everyone when seeing everything together. Batman was great, Lantern was, Flash was, and the rest as well, but Vandal really showed his effectiveness by using Batman’s plans to succeed. Overall super great movie, 9.2/10

3 Likes

Loved this movie, I really do love Batman and how he literally has a plan for everything. Also @tjjackson9.31383 I might be wrong but I think Martian Manhunter is fighting his brother Ma’alefa’ak. At least I thought that is the name I heard when he was introduced.

2 Likes

I get that this is based on the Tower of Babel story and it’s a pretty good way to pass the time, but it could’ve been better if it didn’t come off as more than an overly long Justice League episode.

1 Like

Man, Dwayne McDuffie was the best. Here’s a Justice League film that has real stakes. Action scenes are intense and the voice cast is superb.

8 Likes

This is incredible! They are removing it today, so watch it fast!

1 Like

Justice league trapped in time

Some comments about the ending… It looks like Superman can fly much faster than light? If something’s coming at Earth at light-speed, people shouldn’t be able to see it coming. I feel GL could have simply swept away the missile trail to prevent the flare from striking Earth. Don’t get me wrong- I enjoyed the film.

2 Likes

I dont think vandal realized he was on the side of the earth that was facing the earth. Still one of my favorite animated movies though

2 Likes

Great Batman moments

2 Likes