Justice League: Gods & Monsters

Justice League: Gods & Monsters

Seeing Bruce Timm back at it in the vein of BTAS is truly a thing of beauty. While maybe not the strongest animated film DC made it pushes enough nostalgia buttons to be incredibly enjoyable.

2 Likes

I was expecting to hate this universe, but it was actually pretty cool. Wouldn’t mind seeing a sequel down the line.

10 Likes

The movie has some problems, the dialogue is a bit clunky, but it’s a very good take on the “darker and grittier” superhero story. It is not what you expect. It’s not just dark and violent for its own sake. And it’s not cynical like a lot of other stories of this type. It’s very genuine and while the characters have a harder edge, they still grow and learn. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the direction this film goes in the end.

7 Likes

I enjoyed this. Its the same reason why I love DC, they can take characters you know very well but they make a slight change to make it a different earth. I hope for more from this series.

4 Likes

Only DC gives ya an epic story line where the villian beat his wife to death cause she loved the hero and thats why he wants to kill the hero!

4 Likes

This my favorite elseworld movie!! it the even thou i dont love the batvamps, i love the different take on supes and ww!! im looking to read the comic soon

3 Likes

Great movie, such a fantastic story! I have all the comics and the DVD. I wish DC would give this universe it’s own Earth in the 52 Multiversity. I want to buy more stories!

11 Likes

it was the first dcaom movie and it was the best the batman they got was awesome dc forever

One of the most underrated DC animated movies imo

20 Likes

Best Justice league movie ever please make a sequel of sorts

7 Likes

Mexican super man :thinking: i like

12 Likes

I really the simplicity of Superman having a dark blue uniform with a red belt and a small black S on it.

A trench coat instead of a cape is nice touch as well

6 Likes

This movie was much better than I anticipated. It was AWESOME, TOTALLY AWESOME.

12 Likes

At first viewing the different representations of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman felt strange. Although throughout the film I found myself quite satisfied with who they were. This movie was terrific and I’m glad I watched it.

10 Likes

Spoilers: Batman isn’t Bruce,Wonder Woman is Diana & this isn’t a PG-13 Justice League. This is a justice league better ran by Amanda Waller or the government(as depicted in the movie). Not bad by any means but if you’re looking for the “Good Guy” JL then this isn’t the movie for you.

4 Likes

I liked it. New but familiar

6 Likes

Batman is Dexter. It was awesome…

2 Likes

I’m a huge NG fan so if really like to get more background for this wonder woman in this universe! The short one shot isn’t enough I need this characters motivations and experiences. Especially how she became wonder woman of all heroes and what is her connection to themyscira and the gods of Olympus! These are nerdy things that haunt me at night because I may never get my closure lol!

4 Likes

I feel like I’m the only one with this opinion…didn’t like it. 2 maybe 3 out of 10. The flash backs were horribly set up, not really helping you understand until they were over. Im glad other people enjoyed this movie, I just hope DC never goes this way again.

3 Likes