Justice League: The New Frontier

Justice League: The New Frontier

1 Like

Though it takes some liberties with Darwyn Cooke’s famous story New Frontier is a fun romp in the history of DC. From the amazing voice cast to the faithful character designs, this is a must watch from the DC library!

11 Likes

I’m gonna say it, I think this is the best DC animated movie of all time.

8 Likes

I have great memories of this movie and I’m so glad I could revisit it. Great movie, full of fun references. I even noticed a Negative Man cameo among the pilots during the final battle.

3 Likes

I have great memories of this movie and I’m so glad I could revisit it. Great movie, full of fun references. I even noticed a Negative Man cameo among the pilots during the final battle.

4 Likes

I loved this! Gave some insight into the personalities of my favorite heroes and was very inspiring! Let’s continue to press forward in exploring new frontiers!

4 Likes

Whoever voices Batman is incredible. This is how I imagine Batman’s voice when I read comics.

2 Likes

An imaginative re-telling of the JLA origin using the backdrop of McCarthy-ism and the Cold War fears, this was a great graphic novel and an even better animated movie for DC. Among the best superhero movies, animated or live action.

8 Likes

Though the animation style is not my preferred type, this movie was beautifully written, well animated, and original. It will definitely be going into my personal collection of DVDs.

4 Likes

This movie was superheroes at its purest.

NO CONSPIRACIES.
NO HATRED.
NO MISUSE
NO WHAT IFS.

Just the simple idea of great people working together for a common goal. If only we could do that in the real world we’d be better off.

12 Likes

This was one of the first animated super hero “big kid” movies I rember watching when I was about ten happy to revist it!!

2 Likes

I wish the film focused more on the fears of superheroes, rather than moving into saving the centre. Who was a disappointment.

The score is fantastic!!

3 Likes

8/10

Great to have this on here. Definetly my favorite DC animated film or at the very least in my top 5!

6 Likes

Love this movie so much. The only other dc animated that can equal it is Batman under the red hood. Just my opinion though

4 Likes

I miss Darwin Cooke’s Art. RIP Mr. Cooke. This was a masterpiece.

8 Likes

So glad I finally got to see this movie. Loved it, well written, great voice cast and animation, and totally captured the feel of the 50’s. Grade A for sure.

3 Likes

Really cool movie good period piece and shows the individual hero well

1 Like

8.2/10