Justice League: The New Frontier

I really liked the story but some of the animation and voice acting kind of killed this one for me. 5/10. Just not my preferred style.

1 Like

Great story and animation.

6 Likes

Hey all, I totally agree! Very well written!

1 Like

A Total MasterPiece with a beatiful old fashion style of art Just Incredible

6 Likes

Many may fail to achieve, but you can “never fail to try” in order to find other achievements!
I’m keeping that even though it sounds corny and nonsensical. But nobody copyright that shit its mine lol. That’s what justice league should focus on these days lol

I really enjoyed this movie.

2 Likes

Ok so I still don’t know what the centre is lol

2 Likes

i honesty was not expecting much from this movie, but I’m glad I watched it. this movie is one of the best animated dc movies I’ve seen in a while.

7 Likes

It’s nearly impossible to adapt Darwyn Cooke’s brilliant DC The New Frontier into a 75 minute movie, but this is about as good an attempt as you could get. Voice cast is superb, animation is top notch. If you haven’t read the comic book series the film is based on, you need to check it out immediately.

10 Likes

Just love this different take and love all the hidden references

5 Likes

Kennedy’s speech at the end, perfect.

6 Likes

Mandan

This without a doubt one of the best DC animiated films. A homage the golden and silver age of comics. I highly recommend it.

9 Likes

Let me just say that I really loved the art style of the film and the character designs. It reminds me of when DC was not so stylized and more simplified. From the very begining you get that very unique newspaper comic strip feel with that dab of “wartime” theme. Really cool stuff!

9 Likes

Completely missed this film when it came out, but I’m glad I have finally watched it.

11 Likes

This film brings back nostalgia for a time I wasn’t even there for. It really rings true to a golden age of comics. Moreover, the ending is possibly one of the best in animated movie history.

9 Likes

:fist: Green Lantern’s light!

5 Likes

5/5 So much better than the most recent crap.

4 Likes

Easily the best Justice League movie. 10/10 Would Recommend.

5 Likes

it was ok

1 Like