Justice League Unlimited

Justice League Unlimited

The continuation of the Justice League animated series and Justice League Crisis on Two Earths, adds new heroes and villains as well as complex plots and character crossovers.

4 Likes

This show brings back my childhood

Can’t believe the second episode is For The Man Who Has Everything. God this show was great.

2 Likes

Still the best superhero series of all time in my opinion. It took the Super Friends and Super Powers of my childhood and made it into this wonderful epic saga of greatness… I love Justice League Unlimited! Bring back new episodes!

6 Likes

that terrible movie of Justice League! the animated series are ALWAYS better than the lame movie versions, i don’t even consider them adaptations, everything is wrong with them. i was 18 when i first saw Batman: TAS and watched all of the DC Animated series. DC isnt listening to the fans when it comes to the movies.

2 Likes

Patriot act and task force x are must watch episodes for any fan

2 Likes

I wish they had the episode “epilogue” where it shifts to Batman beyond POV.

5 Likes

This show is sooo my childhood… well plus young justice, the Batman the animated serious, and Batman beyond :joy::joy:

1 Like

Epilogue is at the end of season one.

3 Likes

Epilogue redeemed Terry In my eyes. I respected Batman Beyond for its production, but Terry always rubbed me the wrong way because he wasn’t a legacy character nor was he a detective. This episode won me over.

4 Likes

I like it but wish they had all the episodes in the series

5 Likes

I wish they would make a new season of this as well.

6 Likes

@jace451.76081
they do have all the episodes, season 1 and 2 are combined and named season 1 on this, season 2 is actually season 3

Loved the pairing of The Question and Huntress in the first season, overall the first season was some of the best storytelling ever done in DC.

8 Likes

I was already overy 18 when this came out but was so into JL and this . Love them!

3 Likes

This series made me a fan of The Question and his relationship with Huntress. Both are great characters. Dude is certifiably insane but so entertaining and in some cases his conspiracy proves to be right. Huntress not giving a single care in the world to the Justice Leagues rules and being formidable fighter but also caring for others.

My other favorite thing about this continuation of Justice League is how powerful they made the flash Wally West in divided we fall when he taps into the full Speed Force and single handily takes down Luthor/Brainiac. The animation in the running effect along with the music score makes it hands down my favorite moment from any DC medium.

12 Likes

The Once and Future Thing are my two favorite episodes of the series! And it’s my favorite animated series of all time. Superman is close though.

2 Likes

Where is season 3?

17 Likes

JL unlimited is the best verision of the JL /superfriends franchise ever produced for TV and or live action movies. It is the epitome of great superhero storytelling is all about

3 Likes