really good movie!

6 Likes

Great story!

8 Likes

Yooooooo

2 Likes

Love it! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Enjoyed it so much I watched it again with my wife. She felt the same way!

12 Likes

I actually enjoy this adaptation of the Titans (this and Judas Contract of the DCAMU) more than most of the episodes I thought I remember liking in the 2003 animated series, and of what I saw in the Titans live-action series. Go ahead shoot me.

It’s not a parody, not trying to be over the top, meant for a rather older/familiar DC audience more or less, and is already part of an actual good fleshed out animated universe post-Flashpoint. Go ahead shoot me.

11 Likes

I cant get past the voices in this movie. If i was superman and luthor sounded like that id have a really hard time not killing him. Damien has no menace in his voice whatsoever.

3 Likes

Title is so misleading. Hardly Titans vs jl. But a great story none the less. Raven is such an interesting character.

16 Likes

Not to bad

5 Likes

Solid movie.

10 Likes

This universe is better than the dceu
(If you disagree that’s ok)

24 Likes

If there is more movies in this universe I would love to know also blue beetle as Cyborg’s replacement in the titans was a good choice in my opinion

15 Likes

Loved this flick for my first time seeing it. Many questions how this ties in with the comic runs…specifically 1980… if there even is a tie in? Great nonetheless!

1 Like

Love this new dcau and I hope they keep steering into the Damian raven ship two of the most interesting complex characters in this universe I love it can’t wait for more

7 Likes

What order do I watch 1st this 1 or Judas contract

3 Likes

DOPE AF!! :metal::astonished::metal:

2 Likes

Everyone: “Sweet!”
Me: “These ain’t the Titans I know and love!”

7 Likes