Justice League VS The Fatal Five (My Thoughts)

Liked it, didn’t love it. This would’ve been a nice filler episode of JLU. Speaking of JLU, I don’t get why they just didn’t go full continuity with the movie. They used the art style and music from the old DCAU, so why not just make it a full part of the DCAU? They could’ve covered Supergirls whereabouts in the same fashion they did Jon and Shayera. Just a quick question from Clark… “Hows my cousin and where is she?” “Well, Superman she’s great and blah blah blah.” There, done.

I hope they continue to make these. It’s great seeing this stuff. But they really need to tighten some things up next go around.

Oh and please no more Jessica Cruz. Sorry just not a big fan. She was ok in the movie, but I don’t think I could stomach anymore of her… At least in a main role.

1 Like

I was kinda confused on the particular idea on how Starboy manages to keep the Sun together at the end. I mean he got blasted with energy from one of the Fatal Five and drops but can somehow take the full energy of the sun without frying? Does he end up living in the sun or eventually dying from too much solar radiation? If he died then the Sun should fall apart right or does it somehow still harness the power from his corpse to keep itself together? Just pretty confusing if you ask me.

1 Like

I liked it and have no problem with Jessica Cruz

1 Like

I loved it! And this one made me like J Cruz a whole lot. What you got against J Cruz @DCComicsCrisis?

1 Like

I enjoyed it but didn’t love it. Honestly, I think I prefer the N52 DCAU.

1 Like

It was decent but I’d probably never watch it again. Sadly that’s been my stance on most of the animated movies post Flashpoint. Most of them have ranged from being either mediocre or awful.

1 Like

Also her being able to repair the ring after the battery was gone made no sense.

1 Like

Would have made a good two-three part first episode of a new season of JLU.

As a movie? It’s ok. I too liked but didn’t love it.

My brother is a major Jessica Cruz fan and I think he will love this more. Wasn’t really a fan of Star Boy and felt he should have been more of a supporting role than the primary focus/top billed. Even so, it was a nice throwback to the Justice League animated series having fan favorite voices reprise their roles. Gets a B from me.