Justice League: War

Justice League: War

A huge fan of the New 52 era, this is an awesome movie in my opinion.

12 Likes

Considering how much this film juggled and how they introduced this world, it is amazing how well it came out actually.

10 Likes

This movie was fantastic!!! Bar none! :+1::+1:

7 Likes

I LOVE this one!

7 Likes

I enjoyed it, I haver never seen any of The New 52 stuff. And it took a bit to get used to Superman and Wonder Woman’s new uniforms. The battle with Darkseid was epic!

3 Likes

Wish the live action JL film was as good as this.

11 Likes

Great animated film. This is how a first Justice League film ought to turn out.

1 Like

Great way to introduce this new version of the JL. I hope that they can create the Flash Point for the upcoming Flash movie.

2 Likes

The original comic was the first comic book I ever read, but I found myself somewhat disappointed with this adaptation. I can’t understand why they replaced Aquaman with Shazam, and on top of that there really is no replacement for Jim Lee’s art.

2 Likes

Tried watching this and the quality just kept dropping. It got to the point of a blur.

1 Like

loved it

4 Likes

TopSnekSF.25576 They replaced aquaman because this movie is part of the DC animated universe. This is not a comic adaptation. The animated universe takes some comic stories but is completely different. Aquaman isn’t Aquaman until Throne of Atlantis movie which takes place after this story.

7 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie…i wish this is how Superman and Batman first met in the DCEU.

8 Likes

It’s funny how people say Hal Jordan is always serious but I feel like everything I’ve seen or read in the past 12 years he’s always cracking jokes. I’m all here for the jokes :yum:

4 Likes

I’m really glad the 2017 Wonder Woman movie was nothing like how this Wonder Woman is portrayed. Is it just me or is she a little… Ditsy?:no_mouth:

5 Likes

This was a entertaining way to introduce laymen to the Justice League.

4 Likes

I think it was an amazing way to enter this “badass” character arc to all the characters. Especially Batman, it was an interesting watch!!

6 Likes

Just started getting really into the animated movies, I really like this one a lot!

9 Likes

Had a great time watching the “Super Seven” interacting and teaming up with eachother in this film.

8 Likes