Krypton Season 2, Episode 1 on DCU: A Sign of Things to Come?

So, the first episode of Krypton season 2 is on DCU.

Is this a promotional effort to push the new season with the first episode only, or can we expect each new episode on here the week after it airs on Syfy?

Inquiring minds must know please.

8 Likes

Just answered my own question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vroom Wait what’s the answer

2 Likes

@Awesome_Squid According to the homepage, season 2 in some form will be here through July 2nd.

There are no other specifics I’ve been able to ascertain (Is it just the first episode of s2 that’s here until 7/2 or all s2 episodes that will have aired by then (3)?) but it’s nice to see something from the new season here already, if only for a short promotional window.

2 Likes

Hmmm. well maybe this will allow other people to join our watch along next Monday night then if season 2 episode 2 shows up here by then

1 Like

This would be a great thing for DCU if they could drop weekly episodes kinda like cw does but cow is free only difference and as of now krypton is the only current show on TV that is on DC Universe

3 Likes

This could be a test run to see how many people watch it

3 Likes

Ratings aren’t great on SYFY plus it airs at 10 pm in the summer

2 Likes

I wonder if it has something to do with making it available so DC Daily could talk about it yesterday. Anyway, this is really cool and unexpected. Thanks to whoever made this decision at DC!

2 Likes

Wow, announcement of some kind would be good

1 Like

@msgtv, haha, agreed! We’re still waiting for the PR articles to go live before we add to Watchtower. More details on this arrangement will be provided then. But generally, our tech team needed to get it updated to the service before we can announce. It’s a whole thing. Superfans that live on the forums are generally the first to notice our changes to the service itself. One of the fringe benefits of being on the forums, I guess :rofl:

5 Likes

@applejack I was doing my normal routine get on DC Universe and said wait a minute that picture looks alot like season 2 then I season ep 1 and was like :scream:

1 Like

Omg. Omg. Omg​:grin::grin::grin: Please bring Krypton to DCU on the regular :pray:. The tie in comic is up now to :grin:. I almost :poop: myself when I logged on and saw that promo on the home screen.

1 Like