Krypton

Weekend consists of this! Bye earth! Hello Krypton! Hahaha

11 Likes

Why does it say 20 episodes but we can only watch 10?

9 Likes

Started rewatch binging immediately after watching Doom Patrol. This should keep me set until I go see Shazam! this Sunday! Hopefully we can expect Season 2 later this year as well?

18 Likes

Wow, I just finish watching season one of Krypton in less than a day. This show is great and I can’t wait for season two!!!

8 Likes

I gave it and honestly I don’t like it. Truthfully, there really didn’t need to dig into krypton. Also, now general Zod is superman’s uncle. What a mess.

1 Like

Now all we need is the arrowverse.

7 Likes

F**k zod

Just watched the first episode…wow! Really enjoyed the tone as well as the characters that were introduced in 101. No question I’ll run through this series in the next few days after what I saw in the pilot. Their sets look great as well considering they’re on a television budget.

5 Likes

Love this show!

5 Likes

Dang, this show escalates quickly. I’m only on episode two, and it is wasting no time

7 Likes

No way! Yesss! I love this show and can’t believe we got it!

3 Likes

HOLY SH!T! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

3 Likes

I love this show where is season two?

4 Likes

I saw this show when it was on TV and I loved it.

3 Likes

All I can saw is damn. That was good. The finale was exceptional and I can’t wait for season 2

6 Likes

I just binged the whole thing and it’s now 6:20 in the morning. Great show!! But how am I gonna rest up for work now? lol

7 Likes

The set designs are impressive!! The brainiac make-up looks so badass. And the effects are actually pretty cool. Story line is great. Definitely recommend to watch.

7 Likes

Well done. Absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

Half way through!! Reveal at the end of 105 was fantastic, can’t wait to knock out these last 5. Thank you DCU for bringing this on the app!

5 Likes

Post Credits scene in final episode!

2 Likes