[Lantern Corps] Blackest Night - Week 22 [10/26 - 11/02]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’ve come to the final week reading through Blackest Night. After this, we will continue into Brightest Day, but there will be a week off because I’m moving next weekend. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How did you like the Blackest Night arc?
  4. Are you excited to see what Brightest Day has to offer? If not, is there a different arc you’d like to read?
2 Likes

Epic conclusion to a fantastic series. Loved every issue this week. From bullet Dove to the White Lantern Corps, it was all fantastic.

Honestly cannot pick a favorite issue. They were all so good. This is the stuff that makes Blackest Night my favorite storyline.

I also really like the epilogue. I know BN starts in the midst of the ear of light, so the alpha lanterns and the new laws are already in place, but it’s nice to see everyone dealing with the aftermath of a crisis.

I’m excited to continue into Brightest Day. The arrival of a white battery and the now living Deadman are intriguing threads to continue.

1 Like

I need time to read!!! @GL-Batophobia??? Whats the deadline???

For you, I’ll give until the end of November :gl_hv_1:

I missed it, I got an excuse tho! Im lazy

Alright, I can extend the deadline just this once. You’ve got 2 weeks to get that reading in.