Last Chance & Coming Soon: December 2020

No, when it was first announced, they were clear to say that the DCU Original shows are coming to HBO Max, and they’re mostly already on there with the exception of Stargirl (which will be in December), Swamp Thing, and DCU All-Stars.

1 Like

Hey!

The only thing that needs to be done on your end to make this transition smooth is to confirm your intentions to subscribe to DCU Infinite. This will simply ensure your subscription continues on into January and the launch of the new service.

I’m unsure about downtime, but I’ll make sure to get back to you on that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that was Easy! thanks again Alec…

2 Likes

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would the new price be.
I been a member since the beta
I was given a great membership price for be a loyal subscriber

1 Like

The price you pay currently for the service will be the price you pay for DCUI as well, don’t worry! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My membership is $59.99
For dc universe
I see dc universe infinite is $74.99

1 Like

I will miss the movies and tv shows, (star girl was great) but I read over 10 comics a night (more sometimes) and I am really happy about DC universe infinite. Thank you DC Universe you have really made an impact on my life and I am excited for DC Universe infinite.

4 Likes

Are the super friends cartoons going to HBO max

1 Like

I’ve been with this thing since the start, and will continue onboard for the new phase. :fist:

2 Likes

Boomerang has Atom Ant, Bugs Bunny, Captain Caveman, Courage, Daffy Duck, Flintstones, Foghorn Leghorn, Garfield, Huckleberry Hound, The Jetsons, Jonny Quest, Josie and the Pussycats, Looney Tunes, Magilla Gorilla, Popeye, Richie Rich, Road Runner, Scooby-Doo, Smurfs, Sylvester and Tweety, Tom and Jerry, Top Cat, Wacky Races and Yogi Bear.

The only things sorely missing on it are the Super Friends, Space Ghost and Birdman.

We bought the pre-Scrappy shows of Scooby on DVD, and once we get Captain Caveman and Josie and the Pussycats on DVD, we won’t need Boomerang any more.

We bought the Wonder Woman series on DVD, and we had already bought all but one season of Super Friends on Prime Video.
Already having them on Prime has made them less of a priority to get on DVD, but we will.
Planning to get the 50s Superman series, Shazam and Isis on DVD as well.
We also got the 60s Batman on DVD, mainly because it never came to DC Universe.

HBO Max isn’t coming to Roku, so we won’t be getting it.
And even if it was, the price would put it on the chopping block when we look at things to cut back on every few months.
I’ve had to go to bat for DC Universe several times to justify keeping it and the price was a big reason I’d win out, even though I’m the only one that reads comics.
It’ll probably be harder to justify it as a family expense when it’s no longer on the Roku and only on my tablet.
Then it’ll move to luxury item.

1 Like

Hey @Jaygrim - The intent to stay page is general for all DC members, it’s not personalized to each members current plan, that’s why the price states $74.99. As long as your subscription doesn’t lapse, you will continue to have DC Universe/DC Universe Infinite for the same price as you currently pay. I hope that helps!

3 Likes

Where can I go or call to confirm that information.

Hiya @Jaygrim - You can reach out to Customer Support if you would like. They do not offer phone support but you can email them here.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :+1:

1 Like

Oh hai @iron3ww69, good to see you! There will be no downtime in the transition from DCU to DCUi. There will be an update that needs to be downloaded, but it’s no different from the regular tech updates we release :slight_smile:

HOWEVER, there are some x-factors depending on the platform you signed up with. Roku, Apple, and others have their own specific sign-up systems, and television devices will have their DCU apps turned off on 12/18. If you are accustomed to DCU on browser, tablet, or mobile, there will be almost no discernable changes to you.

Just to double check, please make sure you’re opted into DCUi here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I got Garfield and Friends on DVD, I hope they do a Complete Blu-Ray of it someday.

1 Like

I think considering the watchmen motion comic is being taken off could yall try and at least add the comics to the new service and considering the switch to comics only will we be seeing more licenses with other companies such as vertigo, etc? Please, please try and get licensing rights for vertigo comics to be on the new service.

Will all these shows go to hbo max? I’m in the middle of watching superboy.

2 Likes

what about static shock?