LAST CHANCE: Summer Sale in the DCU Shop - Up To 40% Off!

This sale ends Thursday, June 25th at 11:59pm PT!

That’s right - we’re beating the summer heat with some cool discounts in the Shop!

Been eyeing that Harley Quinn statue? Go grab one now for 15% off.

Need some new DC shirts? Check out all of our Originals on sale for up to 40% off.

Don’t delay - this sale ends on June 25th.

Head over to the DC Universe Shop now!

20 Likes

Dang! That’s a good deal!

2 Likes

Great merch! Great deals! Would love to see some Swamp Thing merch!

2 Likes

This is amazing!!

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

2 Likes

When I click on a product to see more details and add it to my cart, I see a “JOIN DC UNIVERSE TO PURCHASE” button that, when clicked, tells me, “Sorry, this and all other products are only available to members of DC Universe. Join DC Universe Today!”

I’m logged in on DC Universe and I don’t see any options on the Shop page to verify myself, so I don’t understand how to log in so that the shop page “sees” me. Also, the Size Chart button does nothing.

3 Likes

This is good news! Hope to see the Harley Quinn Rewards statue return to rewards but this will have to do for now! Awesome to see a sale on it at least!

2 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue.

1 Like

Ya me too! I’ve been working hard to get that Harley Statue! Hopefully they bring it back and or have another cool statue of hers for the rewards program!

1 Like

I ended up caving & getting the Harley Quinn Villain Pin/Button Set (cant remember) but Im sure I may regret it in the future if they add something super dope again haha

2 Likes

Yes!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as well. I’m going to give it until tomorrow, if it isn’t working then, forget it.

1 Like

@liberrytom @Kn1ghtwing @J.Galt You can buy nearly all the same items here:

Plus they have free shipping if spending over $100, which the DC Universe store doesn’t seem to offer. Edit: I found by clicking on shipping terms on DC Universe store that they do indeed offer free ground shipping for over $100 spend. I wish this was a banner on their store, not tucked away in the terms and conditions.
3 Likes

Nice inventory, good prices, a big list of sale items, and, as an added bonus, they let me place an order when I clicked here. Thanks @godolphin.

2 Likes

Ooh, that little black/cyan-teal WW! It’s so shiny and cute! :star_struck:

1 Like

So what do you recommend a loyal customer do with gift cards from the Loyal Point program? Shipping is a killer!!!