📺 Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 4, Saturday night, 7 September, 2019, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Everyone is welcome to join us for the 2nd episode of BoP that loaned the story to Smallville. Who did it better? You’ll have to tune in and decide…

4 Likes

And, if anyone still wants to do a late late night watch along, let me know. I am good to start as late as 2am Eastern…

2 Likes

What did you have in mind?

2 Likes

I know there was a mention of midnight Pacific, but the latest I could do is 2am Eastern, 11Pacific. Maybe on Friday nights…

1 Like

I am available time wise (i am eastern), but only on weekends

1 Like

Anybody have any good snack ideas? I usually eat before the watch along, but might snack this week…

2 Likes

Injury

1 Like

What do you mean by “injury,” bigbane3218.79895?

3 Likes

Smallville’s Black Canary was the most comic accurate depiction of the live-action character, so I’d have to go with Smallville. I love Arrow but look at how they’ve butchered the Black Canary.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I think Lori Loughlin did a great Canary, but I admit I’m not overly familiar with the comic depiction…

2 Likes

I’ve been on a nacho tear, but injuries sound pretty tasty

1 Like

I’m missing something LOL

2 Likes

Did you know that between Birds of Prey, Smallville, and Arrow there are at least 7 Canaries?

3 Likes

Which is your favorite, MisfitH?

2 Likes

Less than 12 hours away

3 Likes

6 hours, this is not a drill

2 Likes

32 minutes, time to prepare your snacks…

1 Like

32ish? minutes

1 Like

Time is relative, AntLeon

1 Like

and gravity is a killer

1 Like